Whipped cream vodka was first introduced in the United States in the early 1990s. It quickly became popular due to its sweet and creamy flavor. Whipped cream vodka is often used in cocktails, but it can also be enjoyed on its own.
This recipe is a simple and classic way to enjoy whipped cream vodka. The combination of the whipped cream vodka and cola is both sweet and refreshing. The lemon wedge adds a touch of tartness that balances out the sweetness of the cocktail.
Whipped Cream VodkaCourse: DrinksDifficulty: Easy
This is a refreshing and easy-to-make cocktail that is perfect for a summer day. The whipped cream vodka adds a sweet and creamy flavor to the cola, while the lemon wedge adds a touch of tartness.
1 1/2 ounces whipped cream vodka
4 ounces cola
Lemon wedge, for garnish (optional)
- Combine the whipped cream vodka and cola in a tall glass filled with ice.
- Stir to combine.
- Garnish with a lemon wedge, if desired.
- For a sweeter cocktail, use more whipped cream vodka.
- For a more tart cocktail, use more cola.
- To make a float, add a scoop of vanilla ice cream to the glass before adding the cocktail.
- Garnish with whipped cream and a cherry, if desired.