Protein cookie dough is a relatively new recipe. It was first created in the early 2010s by people who were looking for a way to enjoy cookie dough without the guilt. Protein cookie dough is a great way to get your daily dose of protein, and it is also a great way to satisfy your sweet tooth.
Protein Cookie Dough RecipeCourse: DessertDifficulty: Easy
Protein cookie dough is a delicious and healthy alternative to regular cookie dough. It is made with protein powder, almond flour, peanut butter, maple syrup, and vanilla extract. The protein powder provides protein and nutrients, while the almond flour and peanut butter add flavor and texture. The maple syrup sweetens the dough, and the vanilla extract adds flavor. The chocolate chips are optional, but they add a delicious chocolatey flavor.
1 scoop protein powder (vanilla or chocolate)
1/2 cup almond flour
1/4 cup peanut butter
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup chocolate chips (optional)
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients until well-mixed.
- Form the dough into balls or roll it out into a log.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- For a chewier cookie dough, chill the dough for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- To prevent the dough from sticking to your hands, wet them with water before handling the dough.
- If you don’t have chocolate chips, you can substitute any other type of candy, such as M&Ms, peanut butter chips, or Reese’s Pieces.
- Protein cookie dough can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.