Philadelphia Cheesecake RecipeCourse: DessertsDifficulty: Medium
This classic cheesecake is rich and creamy, with a perfectly smooth texture. It is a delicious dessert that is perfect for any occasion.
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 cup melted butter
4 (8 ounce) packages PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
1 cup sugar
3 large eggs
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and melted butter. Press mixture into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in eggs one at a time, then stir in vanilla.
- Pour batter over crust and bake for 50-60 minutes, or until center is set.
- Let cheesecake cool completely before removing from pan.
- For a crispier crust, preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) and bake the crust for 10 minutes before adding the batter.
- To prevent the cheesecake from cracking, do not overmix the batter and do not open the oven door while the cheesecake is baking.
- Let the cheesecake cool completely before removing it from the pan. This will help to prevent the cheesecake from cracking.
- Cheesecake can be stored in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.