Miso salmon is a relatively new dish that originated in the United States. It is believed to have been created by a chef who was looking for a way to make salmon more flavorful and healthy. Miso salmon quickly became popular and is now a common dish on restaurant menus and in home kitchens.
Miso Salmon Cheesecake FactoryCourse: MainDifficulty: Easy
Miso salmon is a dish that is made with salmon fillets that have been marinated in a mixture of miso paste, brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic powder, and black pepper. The salmon is then baked in the oven until it is cooked through. Miso salmon is a flavorful and healthy dish that is perfect for a weeknight meal.
2 (4-ounce) salmon fillets, skin on
1 tablespoon miso paste
1 tablespoon brown sugar
1 tablespoon soy sauce
1 teaspoon sesame oil
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/4 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 cup chopped green onions
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- In a small bowl, combine the miso paste, brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, garlic powder, and black pepper.
- Rub the marinade all over the salmon fillets.
- Place the salmon fillets on a baking sheet and bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the salmon is cooked through.
- Garnish with chopped green onions and serve immediately.
- To get the best results, use fresh salmon fillets.
- If you don’t have miso paste, you can use another type of fermented bean paste, such as gomasio or natto.
- The cooking time may vary depending on the thickness of the salmon fillets.
- Miso salmon can be served with a variety of sides, such as rice, vegetables, or salad.