Chick-fil-A sauce was created by Chick-fil-A founder Truett Cathy in the early 1980s. The sauce was originally created as a dipping sauce for chicken nuggets, but it quickly became popular and is now served with a variety of items on the Chick-fil-A menu.
Is Chic Fil A Sauce Gluten Free?
Homemade Chick-fil-A sauceCourse: sauceDifficulty: Easy
Chick-fil-A sauce is a popular dipping sauce that is served with chicken sandwiches and nuggets at Chick-fil-A restaurants. It is a sweet and tangy sauce with a hint of smoke.
1/4 cup mayonnaise
2 tablespoons honey
2 tablespoons barbecue sauce
1 teaspoon yellow mustard
1/8 teaspoon paprika
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl.
- Whisk until well combined.
- Serve immediately, or store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
- You can use any type of mayonnaise for Chick-fil-A sauce, but Duke’s mayonnaise is a good choice because it has a slightly tangy flavor that complements the other ingredients.
- To make a larger batch of Chick-fil-A sauce, simply double or triple the recipe.
- Chick-fil-A sauce can be used as a dipping sauce for chicken nuggets, sandwiches, or fries. It can also be used as a marinade or a glaze for chicken or vegetables.