Crumbl Cookies is a popular cookie chain that was founded in 2016. The company is known for its rotating menu of cookies, which includes flavors like milk chocolate chip, sugar, and chocolate chip cookie dough. In 2020, Crumbl Cookies introduced a gluten-free cookie crumb topping, which can be used to make gluten-free cookies at home.
This recipe is a gluten-free adaptation of the Crumbl cookies recipe. It is made with simple ingredients that are easy to find. The cookies are delicious and chewy, and the gluten-free cookie crumb topping adds a touch of sweetness and crunch.
Crumbl cookies gluten freeCourse: DessertDifficulty: Easy
Gluten-free Crumbl cookies are a delicious and easy-to-make dessert that is perfect for anyone who is gluten-free. The cookies are made with simple ingredients and are baked until they are golden brown and chewy. The gluten-free cookie crumb topping adds a touch of sweetness and crunch.
1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, softened
1 cup granulated sugar
1/2 cup packed light brown sugar
2 large eggs
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
2 1/4 cups gluten-free all-purpose flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1/2 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1 cup gluten-free cookie crumb topping (see recipe below)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, cream together the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla extract. 4. In a separate bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Gradually add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, mixing until just combined.
- Stir in the gluten-free cookie crumb topping.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until the edges are golden brown.
- Let cool on the baking sheet for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to cool completely.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, granulated sugar, brown sugar, and salt.
- Stir in the melted butter until the mixture is crumbly.
- Store the cookie crumb topping in an airtight container at room temperature.